|File Income Tax Extension Direct to the IRS|
Form 4868 is an Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. By Filing 4868 form you get six months extra time to file your income taxes and you can extend April 15th tax filing due date to October 15th.
Form 4868 is a tax extension for individuals exposure their income to the IRS. This includes all taxpayers who file 1040s, contractors who file 1099s, as well as single member LLCs and Schedule C Sole Proprietors. Filing an individual income tax extension will extend your tax deadline to October for the following tax returns:
- Tax Form 1040
- Tax Form 1040A
- Tax Form 1040EZ
- Tax Form 1040NR
- Tax Form 1040NR-EZ
File 4868 form is free. It will not cost you a dime to file Form 4868.If you file Form 4868 by post; it will cost you one postage stamp. The IRS does not ask for a reason to extend your personal or business tax extension. As long as your information is filled out and submitted properly and on time, the IRS will grant you an automatic extension.
File 4868 Form is very easy. This form is one of the easiest tax forms to complete. You put in your name, address and social security number and you are already middle done! Only four additional lines to go: an estimate of your tax liability, the total amount of tax payments (from W-2 or 1099 withholdings and/or quarterly estimated tax payments), any balance due, and the amount you are paying with the form. A tax form can't be any easier than that.
You can use your tax preparation software program to e-file Form 4868. You push the Enter button on your keyboard and the data gets transmitted to the IRS in a nanosecond. You'll then receive a confirmation from the IRS after the form has been processed and accepted. If you use a tax professional to prepare your tax return, he/she should be able to e-file the form for you, and since no signature is required on this form, getting it done quickly can take as little as a 5-minute phone call.
1. Filing an Income Tax Extension Form 4868 for Individuals or Form 7004 for Business is Very easy.
2. There is a very less chance that you will be audited by the IRS if you get an Income Tax Extension.
3. Filing Tax Extension is automatic, IRS doesn't ask you a single question.
4. Filing Tax Extension gives you 6 months extra time to file your Income Tax Return.
5. More than two-thirds of U.S. taxpayers e-file their taxes these days, so why shouldn't you e-file an extension request now and then e-file your taxes later?
6. There is a no penalty to Filing Tax Extension.
7. You had a child in 2010 and your tax situation is even more confusing now.
8. Filing Tax Extension is Totally Free.
9. If you File Income Tax Extension Request, you have your own Tax Deadline in October.
10. You are going to use your CPA to file your income taxes, but right now you can not afford the rates.
11. Tax extensions are inexpensive, especially compared to the penalties and interest incurred if you fail to request an extension.
12. E-filing a tax extension means you get confirmation directly from the IRS that your request has been received/approved.
13. Filing tax extension is fast ? you can do it online in just a few minutes.
14. An Income Tax Extension can be e-filed directly to the IRS.
15. You are not alone, every year more than 10 million people file an income tax extension.